- CUSTOMIZED DOCUMENTS: Two (2) Original Custom Half Page Size (5-1/2” X 8-1/2”) Service Dog Certificates (one Original and a spare duplicate) and one Service Dog Custom Photo ID Card with your name, your animal's name, date registered and registration number. Also included at no charge is lifetime registration with the U S Service Dogs Registry. This certificate size is just larger than a passport and easy to carry when traveling.
- HIGHEST QUALITY: The certificate is printed on premium quality 28 lb. Bond with watermarked & micro-printed border on 25% cotton content half-size (5-1/2” X 8-1/2”) certificate paper. The Certificate holder is a navy-colored padded gold-stamped leather binder. ID is the size of a credit card and is printed in full color on PVC.
- LEATHER PRESENTATION FOLDER & CUSTOM HOLOGRAPHIC ESA PHOTO ID CARD: Included is a padded leather navy blue certificate folder with USSDR gold-stamped logo, to carry and protect your paperwork. Also Included is a Customized Holographic ESA Full Color PVC Plastic ID card.
- FREE REGISTRATION: Includes free registration with U S Service Dogs Registry. Registration can be looked up on the USSDR website to verify the validity of the certificate for the life of your animal, by the Handler's name or registration number.
- MADE IN THE USA - Your ID is proudly made in the USA. We are confident you and your dog will be extremely proud to present this ID and Certificates. Your order will ship USPS First Class Mail with tracking unless other services were purchased.
Service Dog Certificate & ID Package (Fully Customized Set of 2 Certificates)
This set of 2 Official Professional ESA Certificates in a Leather Presentation Folder and a custom Holographic ESSA Photo ID card provide the additional identification you’ll need to ensure your emotional support dog can always be with you.
Emotional Support Animals (ESA) provides comfort and support in forms of affection and companionship for an individual suffering from various mental and emotional conditions. An Emotional Support Animal is not required to perform any specific tasks for a disability like Service Dogs. ESA's are protected under the Air Carriers Access Act which allows a correctly behaving dog to fly in the cabin with its handler without being charged a pet fee. Some airlines will require an ESA letter or prescription from the handler’s doctor. This certificate is a supplemental form of identification and confirmation of the dog’s status as a working animal.
ESA’s are also protected under Federal Law by the Fair Housing Act, allowing a person with a disability to keep an ESA dog in most types of housing which have a “No Pets Policy.” A verbal or written request, along with a copy of a letter or prescription from the handler’s doctor, may need to be sent to the landlord. If a qualified applicant is refused their request, a complaint can be filed with the U. S. Department of Justice, through the Department of Housing and Urban Development.
This certificate and Photo ID card, when used in conjunction with a letter from your Doctor, will help identify your pet as an ESA. The certificate and the ID card also clearly state your rights. The certificate size is 5.5 inches 8.5 inches and comes with a one (1) Leather Presentation Folder, two (2) original full-color certificates and one (1) ESA Holographic Custom Photo ID Card.