- SENDING CUSTOM INFORMATION IS EASY: Go to www.givedog.info, to submit all Dog & Handler information with photos. Questions call 386-864-8200. Your order will only ship promptly once all your personalized information is received. Same-day shipping available on orders where registration has occurred by 2:00 PM EST.
- QR CODE REGISTRY LOOK-UP: Unique QR code allows ID card to be scanned and user is redirected to your complimentary Service Dog registration on the U S Service Dogs Registry website (Registration instructions sent with form after purchase).
- FULL ACCESS: The Fair Housing Act (FHAct) allows a person to keep an Emotional Support Animal (ESA) dog in housing with a "no pets" policy, size or weight restriction. However, FHAct only requires housing providers make reasonable accommodations for persons with ESA dog. The Air Carrier Access Act (ACAA) allows for an ESA dog to travel with its owner in an airplane. Works great as a one form of Emotional Support Animals status in conjunction with a doctor’s prescription or letter
- MAXIMUM SECURITY: The embedded holographic seal gives the ID card a level of authenticity that’s undisputable. No lamination is used so there is no change of delaminate over time, guaranteed!
- QUALITY: Professionally designed full color High Definition 30 mil thick PVC Plastic ID card (Size 2-1/4” X 3.-1/3”) imprinted with your dog’s photo, dog and handlers name and optionally with address and phone number.
Custom Holograph Full Color Emotional Support Dog ID Card - Portrait
Our professionally designed custom full color high definition holographic ID cards are guaranteed to meet your satisfaction or your money back. We use the highest quality snow white 30 mil PVC plastic material. Our ID cards are the same size as a credit card, so you can easily carry them in your wallet or purse or attached with the provided strap to your dog’s harness or collar. Our holographic security seal images are imbedded during the printing process, never laminated, so you do not have to worry about delamination of your card with use over time. With a slight twist of the card, you can see the silver holographic, giving your card an unquestionable level of authenticity.
Prior to ordering your card, please register your service animal on our site, as the registration number is not only printed on our cards, but a QR code is as well. The QR code allows fast look-up of your registration with just a mobile phone photo of the QR code on your ID card.
The front side of the card contains all the information on you and your working animal you wish to have shown. You may further customize your card with optional address and phone number information, as well. The back side has the law and regulations summarized for those you meet who are not familiar with the Federal Laws. The only logo on the ID Card is that of the US Service Dogs Registry.